- Skin Care
- Anti-Ageing Treatments & Overnight Creams
- Bath & Shower
- Body Lotions, Creams & Moisturisers
- Brushes, Tools & Accessories
- Cleansers, Scrubs & Washes
- Eye Care
- Facial Cleansers & Exfoliators
- Facial Masks & Peels
- Facial Moisturisers, Pore Refiners & Serums
- Hands & Feet
- Lip Care
- Makeup Remover
- Massage Oils
- Neck Care
- SPF & Sun Protection
- Travel Kits and Gift Sets
- Mens Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Shop by Brand
Where to Buy Beauty is a site with a very simple goal - to help Australian and New Zealand consumers find the cheapest place to buy cosmetics and beauty products on the web. The site started as personal project to create an encyclopedia of beauty products and has slowly evolved to what it is today. We are always adding new reviews and brand descriptions and scouring the Internet for cheaper etailers to add to our comparisons.
Our aim is to help you make smart, informed purchasing decisions, by arming you with as much information as possible. We want to be best reference tool on the web to help make buying cosmetics easy!
We are not an online shop. We just try to help our users find the cheapest available makeup and beauty products on the web.
Where to Buy Beauty is the initiave of a couple of friends passionate about beauty. We built the site out of our desire for good quality, unbiased information about beauty products. It has taken a lot of hard work to get to where we are today and any if you think you have what it takes to make our community better - we would love to hear from you.
Some ways you can get involved include:
1) Write for us! We would love passionate people to help with brand and product descriptions or contribute to our blog with product reviews
2) Tell us when you find a product cheaper from elsehwere so that we can add the site to our database.
3) Spread the word! The larger our community the quicker we will achieve our goal of being the most comprehensive source of beauty information on the web!